.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Claire Bear Boo

It has been awhile since the last time I have blogged. The girls have done quite a bit in such a short time. This blog will be for Claire and I will write another one for Quinn.
Claire is still very independent and at 21 months she is acting more and more like a big girl everyday. Claire has had a couple of temper tantrums and I must say they are good and dramatic. Oscar worthy! An example of one she threw was because she wanted to wear her swimsuit...I wasn't going to give in because I had said no. Ummmm, 20 minutes later -after plenty of crying, screaming, and rolling on the floor- she was wearing her swimsuit and sitting on the couch quite proud of herself. (see picture below) She also likes to wear Jared or my t-shirts all day. I don't even bother telling her no and I put them on her. She does look pretty cute in them. Claire is still falling asleep by the door to her room at nap and bedtime. She usually has a hand sticking out from under the door. Jared is still pushing her out of the way of the door and carrying her to bed every night. I am not sure when this stage is going to end, but I am ready for it to. She has a couple more words that she now says and she will try to repeat what I say. Do not worry though...her favorite word is still no. It is so adorable when she says it though. I am told that at some point it switches and it will not be as adorable when she says that to me. Hopefully that will be a long way off. (yeah right) We have been practicing our ABC's. She can point out and tell you the letters A, B, E, I, O, T, P, and M. She likes watching Wheel of Fortune with us (I feel old just saying that!) and she repeats letters that are called. She likes the letter E!!!!! the best. We sing the song and she tries to sing along. She loves to sing and dance. There are times she will start singing and look at me like join in anytime here mom. We sing a lot in this house. She loves to be outside and is not afraid of getting dirty. It has been too hot this summer (100+) so unfortunately there has not been much outside activity. We will be ready for the fall. Claire is a very good girl and she is so loving and so caring, we love our independent cutie!
Here are more than a few pictures of Claire from the past couple of weeks.


Getting dirty at Grammie and Grandpa's house.

First time bowling!

First time riding a go cart.
At the splash pad.
The day she wanted to wear her swimsuit.
Asleep at the door of her room.
In daddy's shirt
Doesn't want Quinn to sit in "her" Bumbo seat.
My little elf No phone calls at dinner!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment