.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Half Birthday for Quinn!


Quinn is 6 months old today! Where has the time gone? She had her 6 month well check yesterday and the doctor said she is doing great. I may be the only one that thinks her growing stats are cool but I will tell anyway. She is 26 3/4 in. long (84%) and weighs 16 lbs. 1 oz. (54%). Her head is at 42 cm and is in the 38th percentile. She is growing like a weed! The doctor said to go ahead and start her on baby food. I am not too fond of the baby food stage but we will start it this weekend. I am thinking her first vegetable will be green beans. Yum!!
Quinn wanted to make sure her 1/2 birthday was a big deal so she learned to sit on her own this past Monday. (Labor Day) You can probably tell by the picture she is pretty proud of herself. We are very proud of her too!! Way to grow Quinn!!

No comments:

Post a Comment