.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Claire is a rock star


Claire has been pacifier free except for naps and bedtime for a whole week!!!! Yeah!!! We had wanted to get rid of it when she was one but we knew Quinn was coming and that there was no way she was going to be able to do it. We could have been wrong because she has been a rock star all week and has hardly asked for it. I was so afraid of taking it away from her, I only thought the worst and did not give her nearly enough credit. She is such a big girl and has handled it very well. I think I may have been more terrified to let her get rid of it than she was. Hopefully soon she won't need it at all but I am not setting an end date just yet. I am now worried about getting rid of Quinn's.

1 comment: