It is hard to believe that Quinn is almost 11 months old. It makes me sad....I really need my baby to stay a baby. She crawls faster than any baby I have seen...she has fast and turbo fast. She is still pulling up to everything and walking the couch. She still has not tried walking yet. That is fine with me. :) She has this crouching on one knee and on one foot thing that's she does all the time, it looks like she is going to stand right up. (See picture) We have started to give her more table foods. She has 8 teeth so I figure why not. She seems to like just about everything we have given her so far. She loves music and has this cute little jumping dance that she does. She claps a lot and will try singing when music is on. Her newest word is UH OH and it is so cute to hear her say it. She likes to drop things on purpose and then say uh oh. It is almost worth playing the pick up game with her just to hear her say it over and over. I am excited about her 1 year appt. I can't wait to see how much she has grown. I am really hoping she weighs 20 pounds so we can turn her around in her car seat. That will be so fun! (I am weird I know) She is now wearing 12 months clothes, the coolest thing is that I saved Claire's clothes and they are in the right size and season. Quinn's wardrobe doubled!!! It is fun to see her in outfits that were Claire's. I am very thankful that it finally worked out that they can share clothes. Quinn's hair is finally getting long enough that it doesn't stick straight up anymore. It still sticks out a little but not by much. (Tear, sniffle sniffle) She is growing up and there is nothing I can do about it.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment