.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Just like Quinn

Isn't it funny how you can spend so much time growing your hair out just to cut it all off in two hair appointments. I had been growing my hair out since Quinn was born, so 2 1/2 years. It was almost as long as it was in high school. (man, when I think about it that was a long time ago) I was getting bored and so I decided to cut it off. I was nervous to do a major cutting all at one time so I just had it cut it to my shoulders only to cut it off to chin level 6 weeks later. I really do like it until I look at a picture of me with long hair and I think, hmmm....maybe I should grow it back out. Yes, this drives Jared and my hair lady crazy!
The girls had to go with me to get my hair cut because of scheduling troubles and I was super nervous to take them. Luckily I was scheduled to go in at noon so I went by Wal-Mart and got the girls popcorn chicken. It is their favorite and I knew I had to keep them busy some how. It worked pretty well until I look over and Claire and Quinn are going through another hair dresser's station drawers. Perm rods can be quite interesting especially when you have no idea what they are. Other than that they were very good and well behaved. When I was all done and the chair was turned around the girls were in shock I think. They both exclaimed how now I look just like Quinn!!! As I look back into the mirror I realize that I have the same haircut as my 2 year old. I am not quite sure what that says about me...
I really do like my new "do" and I am glad the girls like it. I am also thankful that the girls didn't tear up the salon. All though, I should have tipped a little better because I am sure she had to clean chicken grease off of her windows for a while.
Quinn and I rockin our hair do's!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment