.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Cuteness

I have to share the cute things that the girls have done the past couple of days. It makes me so happy and glad to be their mommy.

In the car on the way to church last night Claire was making faces and shaking her head from side to side in her car seat. This made Quinn squeal with delight and she would laugh...which made Claire laugh and then want to continue on with the game. It went on for about 15 minutes. I turned off the music and just listened to my girls laugh and play. It was the best!

Today we were in the car on our way home and Claire and I were singing to her favorite CD. (VBS CD from July that we still listen to daily. Claire can start humming what song is next...that is how much we listen to it) Suddenly Claire is shushing and saying night. I look back and she has her finger up to her lips she is looking at me and saying "Shhhh, Shhhh, N night, N night!!!!" Translation- Be quiet mommy Quinn, Claire calls her N, is sleeping or night as she refers to it. I have only seen her put her fingers to her mouth and shhhh a couple of times but never to me. It was pretty cute, she was just doing what I do to her when Quinn is asleep. Oh how they watch and imitate us.

Claire wanted my attention so I asked her "What do you need Claire?" She laid on the floor and started rubbing her belly and said "Ticka, Ticka, Ticka!" with the biggest smile on her face. She was wanting some tickle time. :) Too funny.

Quinn is an amazing crawler and gets where she wants to go quickly. She loves to follow Claire around especially in Claire's room with all of the toys. The girls will play for quite awhile together. Quinn stares at her big sister alot and Claire is always ready to make her laugh. Dinner time is near impossible, Quinn is always watching her sister and not paying attention to her food. Needless to say there are lots of laughs and lots of baby food all over the side of Quinn's face.

I am blessed to be able to stay home and watch all of these special moments that I will always remember. Thanks to Jared for being willing to let me stay home and for him "bringing home the bacon".

1 comment: