.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Teether


Quinn has 4 new teeth!!! It has been the worst teething experience I have ever dealt with. Poor Quinn, it must have been awful. For the last week and a half she had been teething big time, the top 4 teeth were all coming in at once. She was fussy during the day and then would be up 2-3 hours at night. I felt like all I was doing was rubbing orajel on her gums and giving her Tylenol. She was putting anything and everything in her mouth to chew on. On Thanksgiving day one had broke through and by Friday all of them had come through. Wednesday and Thursday were the worst of the nights and I apologize to the Lieser family for having to hear her cry at 3:00 in the morning. They have not come down too far but I think the worst is over...until the next tooth comes in. On a good note she has been sleeping through the night since they came in. Yeah for Quinn and YEAH for mommy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah the worst is over!! Jaycen has also cut his first two teeth in the past week and he was up screaming all night (well about 3 hours) the night we had company too. I felt terrible. And it's been so long since I had a teether that when he started all this mess I thought he must be sick! Then realized the teeth were cutting through. No fun!! If they have to cut teeth (and I guess they do, lol) then I prefer for them to do it at least two at a time, though. FOUR is a record! :)

    ReplyDelete