.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lieser Family Vacation

The Lieser family got together this past weekend in Pauls Valley and spent a couple of days exploring the surrounding area. We had such a good time visiting the Pauls Valley train depot museum, Arbuckle Wilderness, Turner Falls, Field's Pies (It wasn't open to tour but we did buy one of the best pecan pies I have ever had), Bedre Chocolates (They were not making chocolate when we got there but they were handing out free samples, awesome!!!), Chickasaw capital and their beautiful cultural center (Outside of Sulphur), and on our way home we stopped at the Sam Noble Museum of Natural history in Norman.

It seemed like a lot of driving in 3 days time, but maybe that was because the girls were not fond of their car seats...all though they did enjoy the new portable dvd player and the Backyardigans dvd we bought. I told you we would be buying one in the near future...I wasn't kidding. :) Once we were at our destination and they were out of the car they were almost perfect little angels. If you are ever in that part of Oklahoma I recommend everything we did. It was a good time had by all. Pictures??? Of course... Pauls Valley
I loved this train...great photo op and you know I took advantage.








Arbuckle Wilderness

Claire was a little nervous when the animals came up to the windows. That is an emu neck and I must admit emus and ostriches give me the willies...they have crazy eyes!


Quinn enjoyed the animals. The girls were a little young because they couldn't see everything because they were strapped in their car seats. Overall, I think they enjoyed watching their parents freak out when the emus would come peck the windows. Scary birds I tell you!

Claire was tired.


Inflatable slide.


She did it all by herself!!




Yummy fruit punch! First time and she loved it!


So much she licked the outside because it was cold on her tongue.


Sulphur, OK


The Lieser Family

No comments:

Post a Comment