Little Miss Quinn will be 16 months old this weekend. It is hard to believe. We had her 15 month well check today and I have much awaited stats. She is 32.2 inches tall (88%) and weighs 21 lbs 8 oz. (24%) She received her vaccinations as well, she is such a brave little girl and didn't cry too long. I however, was crying on the inside. I don't think it will ever get easier for me. She is a big talker and knows quite a few words and she tries to repeat everything. My favorite words to hear her say are blanket and sticker. She is walking very steady by now and sometimes too fast. She can walk backwards and tries to jump. Which means her knees bend and un-bend. Her feet never leave the ground. She loves to sing. She does not know the words, as Claire says, but she knows the tunes of songs and a couple of words here and there. She really enjoys dancing too. If music comes on her arms start swaying. Her favorite things are her baby, Minnie mouse, and her blanket. She sleeps with them at night and carries them around during the day. She is quite the ornery little munchkin. She is into everything and everything must go in her mouth!! She is a very loud child and likes to squeal and talk and cry loudly. It is obvious she is Jared and my daughter for sure. She is messy and couldn't care less if she is dirty. (not at all like Claire) There is not a meal that she eats that at some point her hands are not in her hair with food all over them. It makes meal time interesting! She loves to cuddle and she gives the BEST hugs and wet kisses. It melts my heart every time she says I love you. My favorite part of the day is when she first wakes up in the morning. She is in her crib saying mommy, mommy, moooooommmmmmmyyyyyy and as I walk into her room she smiles that scrunched nose grin and then stands up and starts jumping in her crib. I love it, perfect way to start the day! She may keep me on my toes but I wouldn't want it any other way.
Quinn saying Jesus loves me.

No comments:
Post a Comment