This year's VBS theme was Panda Mania. Jared and I helped out with VBS this year so we were able to get a copy of the cd before VBS began. So Claire pretty much knew the songs ahead of time. She was able to learn the motions during bible school and she sings the songs constantly. We still have the cd in the car and listen to it everyday. I tried to download these videos about a month ago but blogger wouldn't let me. So this post is a little out of order from when we actually had VBS. I could not decide which one was the best so I put all of her favorite songs on here. I can't help it, I am a proud mommy and I warned you in the heading of the blog that this is a "brag" blog. ;)
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment