.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter with family.

Every Easter we try to spend with both sides of the family. I love getting the girls together with all of their cousins. They had so much fun with Easter egg hunts this year. They were so excited to fill their baskets but really loved seeing what was inside the eggs.

I took pictures while with the Lieser's and then accidentally deleted my entire memory card. If you know how much I love taking pictures you will know that this about made me sick. I was so upset! So there are no pictures of that time together but it did take place, I promise. :) The girls had such a good time playing outside on the swing and pushing a dump truck around. For some reason I love it that the girls are ok with getting dirty and playing with trucks. The egg hunt was fun because there was lots of candy for me to eat and even coins in some of them. The girls came home tired, dirty, and with a basket full of goodies.

At the Riley's the girls decorated treasure boxes with tissue paper and mod podge. The girls were so happy, they are both crafty and love anything to do with art or crafts. Once done hunting eggs they discovered that inside the eggs were items that would go inside their treasure boxes. They found play necklaces, bracelets, rings, and coins. They also found Squinkies, my girls new favorite toys. They also had fun playing with their cousins. It was a house full of girls this year. There was a lot of squealing going on.

It was hard to come home and go back to normal life after so much fun with our family. At least we had eggs full of fun and treats to keep us busy for awhile.

So Dainty

Too Cool


The Girls
Meleah, Micah, Claire, Grace, Quinn, and Maddox.

No comments:

Post a Comment