Jared and I are volunteering for Vacation Bible School, or Bible School Vacation as Claire calls it, this week. It started Sunday night, man that seems like a long time ago and it is only Tuesday afternoon! Jared is helping out in pre-school games and I am teaching the 1 and 2 year olds. I have Quinn's class and I am loving being with those little ones...they are so stinking cute! They can not stay in a straight line for anything but the cuteness totally makes up for it. The theme this year is Babylon and we are learning about the life of Daniel and how God is always with us. The girls are already learning all of the songs and the motions. I think Claire has them down. We stopped listening to last year's VBS cd a few months ago and I am sure this one will be in the car player at least that long as well. VBS was always the highlight of the summer when I was a kid and I hope it is for the girls as well.
The shirts this year are cute and as you can see a bit big on the girls. I grabbed the wrong size for Claire and Quinn's is the smallest they come. Aunt Megan had a good idea to use ribbon to tie them up a little. The girls picked out their leggings. I think they look adorable...I am not sure Jared was on board with this look.

No comments:
Post a Comment