.

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Pool Time

We bought a little plastic pool for the girls. We figure it will be a fun easy way for them to cool off this summer. We let them get into it today and they played for hours. We are getting ready for vacation so I have already put their good swimsuits to the side to pack. These were what we had left and you can see why they will not be used again. Quinn's is a 24 month and it is way to short on her...it barely covers her chest. Claire's is a hand me down and is stretched out just about everywhere. They didn't care though, they would play in the water wearing anything or nothing if I would let them.

Quinn just got splashed in the face.


Love her smile!


Poser


Goofball but I sure do love her!




This is so Quinn!


No comments:

Post a Comment