Quinn is just down right growing up too fast. She is getting too big. She is now swinging on the big girl swings and not the baby swings anymore. She still asks for the baby swing occasionally but always wants to swing in the big swings. When did this happen? Why is she already out of a baby swing?She has continued to climb things like she did as a baby so climbing ladders at the park are no big deal for her. She still wants me to hold her hand down the slide once and then after that she off on her own. She also is pedaling her tricycle by herself!!! She can do it without us pushing the back of it. I wanted to cry when I realized she could do this. I am so proud of her and I am so happy she is growing into a healthy young girl but man it sure is hard at the same time. Love that little monkey!
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment