.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Smarty pants

Claire loves to learn. She loves it when I give her "school work" to do. She has known how to write her name and capital letters for awhile and is just now starting to write her numbers. (her own initiative) The other day she was bored so I gave her some work sheets for her to practice writing her first and last name. Also it helps her to learn how to write her lower case letters. She doesn't have those down yet. She concentrates hard and wants to make sure everything is just right. One of the many things I love about her until we are in a hurry and I want her to be less of a perfectionist. ;) She is excited about starting school especially since her friends will be starting this year. One more year...thank goodness for mommy's sake.




 P.S. Quinn wants nothing to do with learning her letters She is not in the least bit interested. I am not surprised...little stinker.


No comments:

Post a Comment