.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Family Fun

Jared would like for our family to be a camping family...tent and all. So we went to Keystone Lake for the afternoon just to see how it would be for a few hours hiking, playing, and grilling hot dogs. The girls loved it! I am not surprised because if we do anything outside they are happy. We hiked and the girls helped me look for rocks, sticks, flowers, and leaves that I needed for a craft project for church. We then played at the park. The girls are big into swinging and sliding. They scare me when they go up the slides but they have no fear. We then cooked hot dogs and smores. I think Jared thinks we can totally camp out but after I visited the restroom I told him we can camp overnight anytime as long as it is in a camper with a working bathroom! We better start saving our money.



















 



No comments:

Post a Comment