Today was Quinn's 4 month check up. I am not sure if doctors are trained to make you feel like you have the best baby in the world or if they truly mean it but today I was a very proud mommy. The doctor said that she was very impressed with Quinn's ability to hold her head up, her social skills, and her gross motor skills. (not sure if that is how you say/spell that) She weighs 14lbs 4oz (63%) and is 25 1/2 in tall. (89%) She still has a little head, it is only in the 22nd percentile. Quinn was quite the show off, she smiled and talked to the doctor through out the exam. Once it was time for her shots she changed her tune...and it was a very loud tune! She is now ready to start on rice cereal. The doctor said it is up to me as to when we will start. When I think about feeding Claire and Quinn at the same time it overwhelms me...so that may wait a few more weeks. I will let you know how that goes.
Quinn is still being very talkative and likes to lay in her bed when she wakes up and talk. I love hearing her, it is so cute and actually I enjoy waking up to it in the morning. When she wakes up crying...well I can do without that. :) She has been putting whatever she can grab into her mouth, including her toes. She has been grabbing her feet for about a week and yesterday she realized that they reached her mouth. I don't quite understand the appeal but it sure is cute.

How sweet! Congrats on a good checkup! See you tomorrow... :)
ReplyDelete