Quinn had her 9 month well check this last week. Here are her stats. She weighs 17#4oz (23%) and is 29" tall. (91%) Tall and skinny! She did so well at the doctor. Probably because this was not a vaccination visit. :) That was good for us all. Claire of course needed to be the center of attention so she drew a circle and showed it the doctor and told her it was a circle. She then kept drawing and then interrupting the doctor to show her what she had drawn. So cute.
Quinn started pulling up at Thanksgiving...a little bit. She is now pulling herself to standing against anything she can get her little hands to support her on. She is not scared or worried she just pulls up. She loves to stand up next to the couch and pull things off. This used to be were I would lazily keep things that I didn't want her to have. I guess it is time to actually put things away now. She is leading me to believe that she will be walking soon but I am hoping she is just syking us all out.
She loves to play with big sisters toys. If she wanders away it is usually to Claire's room where she can play. Her and Claire will play for long periods of time in there. I love to listen to them. Usually it is Claire telling Quinn "No, no, no, Quinn. No touch" I wonder where she has heard that before.
Quinn is talking quite a but herself. Still just mama and dada and bububububu as far as words but she likes to speak jibberish a lot. She loves to squeal real loud to get your attention and then she will tell you quite the story. I love her voice...I love that she is willing to out speak Claire to get noticed if she has too.

No comments:
Post a Comment