
The first picture of Quinn on her birthday! She had been up about 5 minutes...

...and she was already wishing the camera was out of her face.

I was trying to get her to put her finger up and show that she is 1. She did it once and I missed the picture so this is as close as I could get her to do it again. She kind of has her finger up and out.

Claire wanted to make sure I knew she was Twooooooooo!

Getting so big!

She climbed into her toy basket...I guess she found what she wanted.

Just about to open birthday cards and gifts.

Reading her birthday card to Claire and I.

Happy Birthday!

Claire helped Quinn open her gifts.

I think this expression says... "Okay, can you please tell her it's MY birthday!"

Clothes

Cars from daddy.

Everyone playing.

Went to Braum's for Quinn's birthday dinner and very first bite of ice cream.

Hmmmmmm!
She kept saying "Yum-num!!!!!" and wanting more.

I need more!

Claire was trying really hard to get her ice cream out.

Success!!!

Happy 1st Birthday Quinn!!!!!
Happy birthday Quinn! I can't believe it's been a whole year already!
ReplyDelete