When I was a kid I vividly remember going to the Kettle restaurant with my dad on a Saturday morning for breakfast. I had chocolate chip pancakes in the shape of Mickey Mouse. I had told Jared that story a long time ago, before kids, and he said he would love to do that with our kids. The time came Saturday morning. Him and Claire went to IHOP for their first breakfast together. Claire got chocolate chip pancakes, eggs, and bacon. It also came with a side of chocolate chips and whip cream. She ate the chocolate first, that's my girl! They had such a good time and Claire wanted daddy to do everything for her the rest of the day. I think they may have bonded a little. :) My favorite part of the whole day was when Jared told me that when they were backing out of the driveway to go to breakfast she told him "I am so excited!". When they got home she asked "When we go again next time?". I hope she thinks that about going out with him forever.
| Quinn wanted in on the picture too. She was upset at first that she didn't get to go but then she realized she had mommy all to herself and was just fine. |

No comments:
Post a Comment