.

Monday, October 17, 2011

7 year itch? Nope!!!

Yesterday Jared and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary. Everyday I am thankful to have Jared in my life and that I get to live life right beside him. He makes me smile and laugh just about everyday. He loves me even though he had no idea 7 years later that on some days he would come home from work and I would still be in my pj's with my hair in a ponytail with no makeup. He has loved me through hard times and he has loved me through good times. He loves our girls and for that I am so grateful to the Lord. I am in awe of him every time I watch him interact with them. He also loves the Lord and he wants to follow him and wants to do whatever God asks of him. It is comforting to know that he is seeking him in decisions that he makes for himself and for our family. I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather spend the rest of my life with. Looking forward to many more years!


I was trying to find a picture from 2004 but this is the earliest we have saved on the computer. This picture was taken in 2007.


No comments:

Post a Comment