It's hard to believe that Quinn is 2! We started her birthday day off with a well check visit to the doctor. I was afraid she would be getting shots on her birthday but luckily she didn't need them this time. The doctor was impressed with how much she talked and behaved and how polite the girls were. I was very proud. She weighs 25 lbs 10 oz (37%) and is 35 3/4" tall. (92%) She is healthy and happy and that makes me very happy and thankful.
We had Quinn's birthday party on Friday night with just the 4 of us. It started out with going to Mazzio's for pizza (Quinn's choice for her birthday dinner), presents and then Cinderella cake. She got a pink Little Tykes basketball goal, a princess tent, a blanket that matches her bed set, and the Tangled movie. We played basketball for a while then had movie night. It was a wonderful day and I am so blessed to have her in my life. Let the terrific two's begin!
 |
| I love that her tongue is hanging out. |
 |
| Tent time. |
 |
| Cinderella cake |
 |
| They thought their blue mouths were so cool. |
 |
| Watching Tangled. |
No comments:
Post a Comment