Jared turned 30 on the 27th of February. It's nice to finally have him join me in the thirties! The girls were so excited to buy him a gift so I let them pick it out. Claire got him a small Chuggington toy train and Quinn picked out a Matchbox car. They were so excited about it they told him that night that his present was a car and a train before he even opened them. Jared was more than happy to play with them, especially since it was playing with cars and trains. I had been asking the girls why they love daddy and what he does to show him he loves them a couple of days before his birthday. I collected 30 of the things they said and typed them up for Jared and put them in a cute little jar. Some things were so sweet and some were funny and some made no sense at all. Here are a couple of things they said:
He let's us help him make his lunch.
I love daddy all the time.
You play rocket with us.
Reads my book.
When we all go to church to our classes I miss him.
He gives me a hug when he goes to work.
When you love me with my back pack.
Gives us chocolate.
Daddy is silly.
Love you for a celebration.
Horse and donkey. (This was Quinn talking about a Dora show)
He also got a basket filled with candy that was popular 30 years ago. That has been fun to enjoy with him. The best part was eating his ice cream cake that he asks for every year. The girls don't think it's a party unless there is cake. It was a good day!
I am so glad he has finally turned 30, it really helps me to not feel so old.
| It melted and shifted on the way home. |
| Singing Happy Birthday! |
| Helping blow out the candles. |

No comments:
Post a Comment