.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Amber Lieser Photography- W. Family

I have loved taking pictures for a long time. I really love taking pictures of my sweet and precious girls. I may be a little biased but they are probably the the most beautiful things to photograph!
 
I have always wanted to explore doing photography as more than a hobby. So once we had saved for a nicer camera I started to learn. I have a super duper friend that is showing me the ropes and I am so grateful for her and all she has taught me. The next step was then to branch out and take pictures of more than just my family.
 
A week ago I had my first session with the sweetest family. They are friends of mine and were willing to trust me on something I had never done. I feel like they turned out well. I have another family session this weekend and then one more the following weekend.
 
I have to admit I am absolutely, positively scared (more like terrified) out of my mind to pursue this. So many questions run through my head. What if I fail, what if I don't have cute ideas, what if I am not creative enough, what if I stink at this, why would anyone want me when there are tons of professionals out there.
 
I have prayed about this so much and doors have been opened that at the moment I am walking through. I am trying to give it all to God. If he wants Amber Lieser Photography to take off then it will. If this is a lesson he wants to teach me and it doesn't work out then that's ok too. I am thanking him for this opportunity and I am giving Him the props for even getting me to this point.
 
So, even though I am scared and even though I question myself daily I am going to give it a try with God's help and direction on where it is to go.
 
Thanks to all who have encouraged and prayed about this and please continue!
 
W. Family






No comments:

Post a Comment