.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pinterest Project

I saw on Pinterest where you color on plates with Sharpies and then bake them in the oven. The baking helps keep the color on them. So we all made our very own plate. Jared too! I assumed we could eat off them. I am now realizing that is not the case. The marker comes off when you wash it. We never ate off them because I was worried the color would come off when wet. It only came off when scrubbed on. Anyway, I guess they are meant to be made and then put up as decoration. I do not have anywhere to put them so at some point they will secretly make it out of the house. Thankfully they were only $1 plates from Dollar Tree. It had potential of being really neat. Oh well.
 



Claire's
That is a picture of me again.

Claire and mommy

Quinn's
I LOVE this. It is her family...my favorite part is that we all had to have hair.

Quinn's rainbow

Mommy's
I draw the same things I did in the third grade.

Daddy's
Steak, carrots, broccoli, and lima beans.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment