.

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

On Tuesday it was such a beautiful day and it was a warm day so as soon as Jared got home from work I told him we were off to take family pictures. I am sure he loves it when I do that but he was a very good sport. We got dressed and packed a sack dinner. Peanut butter sandwiches for lunch and dinner should not be allowed but hey it was all I had. Anyway, we went to a new park that my friend Candice introduced me to and I love it! It is beautiful and I hope to take a have a few family sessions there soon.
I brought the tripod and would run back and forth from the camera. The girls thought it is fun at first but then it started taking too long and they were done taking pictures real quick. I did get a few good ones and would like to share.
LOVE MY LIESER FAMILY!!
 








 





 


No comments:

Post a Comment