Yesterday I had two of my wisdom teeth taken out. You can probably tell by how many blog post entries I have made today that I am holed up in the house on this beautiful day.
It actually went very well and I have been feeling good. I am very glad I decided to take the sedation pill. At the beginning of the week I was going to man up. Haha! As it got closer Jared suggested I take it and I whole heartedly agreed. I am pretty sure I slept through most of the procedure and had to have Jared tell me how the rest of the day went because I don't remember any of it. In fact, while I thought I was sleeping and Jared was getting my medication I guess I called him 5 times and called my mom and called a random number!! I don't remember any of this!!! I didn't believe Jared at first when he said I would call asking if he was home yet and telling him I was in pain and needed more medicine. I had to check my call log and my phone and sure enough it was true. I thought I was sleeping during that time! It is no wonder people do crazy things when they are drugged up. I hate that feeling...no control. I am just glad that Jared wasn't gone long and was home to take care of me.
Other than yesterdays wackiness I am fine today. I have kept up on ibuprofen so I haven't felt much pain, I opted not to get the Lortab because it makes me nauseous. I do feel like I am starving though...I am too scared to open my mouth very wide so I have only had oatmeal and ramen noodles since last night. What I would give for a hamburger!
| Flowers that the girls and Jared got for me yesterday. It doesn't matter that I don't remember them giving to me. :) Love my family! |

No comments:
Post a Comment