Quinn's dress from Easter this year quickly became her favorite dress. I think it has to do with the fact that it has flowers, has tulle, and twirls like none other. She calls it her church dress because at first I only let her wear it to church. She asked to wear it every day so finally I gave in and you know what...she wore that dress out this summer. She would wear it at least twice a week and one week she wore it five out of seven days!! So many pictures are taken of her in that dress. I was very happy to pack away summer clothes and bring out winter just so she wouldn't wear it anymore. So this was the last day she was able to wear it and I felt like we needed to document it since it was so important to her. She is precious in it.
P.S. She has now found a winter skirt that she asks to wear every day. Stinker!

No comments:
Post a Comment