Thanks to a hand me down from cousins the girls acquired a swing set. Jared started putting it together yesterday, with Claire's help of course. Quinn and I watched and played catch with a ball. Claire was a very big helper and we only had to search in the grass for one bolt that she dropped. She really liked helping Jared with the ratchet and enjoyed bringing him nuts and bolts. Claire was so excited to swing and slide she could hardly contain herself and was a little disappointed that we did not have it ready yesterday. Jared finished getting it together this afternoon and it was so much fun to play with the girls. We bought Quinn a baby seat and she just sat back and relaxed as one of us pushed her. Claire even joined in on pushing her. I really thought the slide would be Claire's favorite but she really took to the glider. (I have no idea what the real name for it is) We spent a majority of the afternoon outside today. Thankfully it wasn't too hot. Claire has already told me that tomorrow she wants to swing on the swing set and slide down. I get the feeling we will be getting alot more use out of our backyard. :)
Warning: Lots of pictures below
Warning: The girls just woke up from their nap...so Quinn's hair is crazy and Claire's socks over her pants is just too funny!!!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment