.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Quinn's First Haircut

I finally gave in after Jared convinced me it was time to get Quinn's hair cut. It has needed to be done for a while. She was looking pretty scraggly. I am not quite sure why it was such a big deal for me to wait to get her hair cut. I think I thought if I didn't cut it she wouldn't be growing up. I know, I know I am weird. She did very well and I have to admit she looks so cute! Claire even called her a big girl. She didn't cry or get upset and she cooperated very well. I think she remembered that every time Claire got her hair cut she got candy from Mr. Will's candy basket afterwards. Her and Claire went straight for the basket when they were done. She deserved it.                                                                






No comments:

Post a Comment