.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sprinkles

The girls loved to play in their little blow up pool in the back yard. Yes I said loved...Samson chewed it to smithereens. There were plastic pieces all over the backyard and who knows where else. ;) I should have known it would only be a matter of time. I mean this is the dog that ate off the side of our house, chewed on the cable cords and chewed his dog house in half. The pool never stood a chance. So, since there was no pool we all played in the sprinkler. (Don't worry there are no pictures of Jared and I in our swimsuits!!) It was the first time for the girls and they really enjoyed themselves. I am not sure what took us so long to try it out but now that is all I hear every morning. "Mommy can we play in the sprinkles today?"
Easing in...she must get that from me.


Whoops, it got her right in the face.

I love this one!



Playing fetch with Samson...or maybe it is keep away.

No comments:

Post a Comment