.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Sharks, and turtles, and fish Oh my

We recently made our first visit to the Jenks Aquarium. I was actually impressed. I have only been to the Aquarium in New Orleans so I was not expecting much. It was nice. It was very crowded, everyone had the same idea we did and wanted to be somewhere inside and not out in the 107 degree heat. Claire and Quinn had a good time and loved to get as close as they could to the glass of the tanks to see what was inside. We tried to get them to touch a sting ray but the rays were not cooperating with our side of the tank. The girls did put their hands in the water...not sure if they would have actually touched one or not. Claire really liked to sharks. I asked her if she thought they were scary and she responded "No, they not scary mommy." They are scary to me but I didn't tell her that. Quinn's favorite was probably the turtles. We were at the turtles for a long time. I am contemplating getting a family pass. The girls really enjoyed it and it is somewhere we can go during the summer. If we do decide to do that just know in advance if you come to stay with us we will entertain you by taking you to the aquarium. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment