.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Oklahoma Earthquakes 2011

On November 5th at 2:12 am the girls slept through their first ever earthquake in Tulsa, OK. It was registered at a 4.7. It woke Jared, the dog, and I up...Jared told me it was probably a very strong wind and we went back to sleep only to hear the next morning it was a quake. We had no idea since we had never been through an earthquake. Tonight, still November 5th, at 10:53 p.m. the girls slept through their second earthquake. (after shock?) Jared and I were awake for this one that registered at 5.6. The after shocks have been going on all day we just couldn't feel them. I have to admit I was a little freaked out by the last one. It lasted a minute or so which felt like forever and I wasn't sure what to do. Who knew that we would experience this in Oklahoma. Girls you will never remember it but it's true.

No comments:

Post a Comment