.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

One of my friends did this on her blog last year for the month of November and I loved it. Thanks Desiree for the idea, I am now stealing it from you. :)

As I write this I am getting over being sick with a horrible stomach bug so I am first off thankful for Jared.  He didn't go to work yesterday or this morning to take care of the girls and myself. I know I couldn't have made it without him. I honestly don't know how single moms or moms that have  husbands that can't get off work do it. Claire was also sick yesterday and he took really good care of her. He cleaned the house and made all the meals. He even went to the store to buy me sprite. I have it good I tell you. The best part is that the girls saw their daddy taking care of me and loving me.I am thankful that he is there for me for better or for worse and that he is a good example to our girls.

"The greatest thing a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother". Elaine S. Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment