Today I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for my parents, brothers and sister, grandparents,aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews, in-laws, husband and daughters. The Lord has given me a wonderful family and a wonderful second family with the Liesers. I am thankful that the Lord placed Jared and I in christian families and that we were able to grow up knowing that Jesus loves us and the importance of having a relationship with him. I am thankful that God brought Jared and my families together and that the girls will be brought up as we were. I am so thankful the girls will grow up knowing how important family and the love of a family is.
I am thankful for sisters. I am thankful for my sister and know that if I ever needed anything she would be there for me. Claire and Quinn love each other so much and they are such good friends. They take care of one another and will look out for the other. I am thankful for their friendship and their love towards one another even this young. I am thankful that they are sisters and that they will always have each other.
I am thankful for friends. I must admit I don't have many but the ones I do have I truly treasure. I especially cherish the ones that have lasted over the years and even though we only talk once a year I know that nothing has changed and that we could pick up where we left off. I am thankful for godly friends that give me godly advice and encouragement. Amazing!

No comments:
Post a Comment