.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Aaron the Allergic Shepherd

Claire was in her very first musical at church this morning. For the last 6 or so weeks she has been going to "choir practice" ,as she called it, to learn her 3 songs that she and the rest of the 3 and 4 year olds would be singing. They were sheep! The cutest little sheep you have ever seen!! She has been singing the songs at home constantly (Claire sings Christmas). She is quite the performer at home and I was not quite sure if she would still be that way in front of all those people. She did great! The kids didn't practice with their sheep ears on or with a microphone in front of them during practice so it was cute to watch them play with them. At one point we thought Claire was going to grab the mic down, she reached for it. Claire took it upon herself to sing a one word solo. If you listen on the video (below) she sings the word round before everyone else. Love it!!! I am so proud and I know that it was just a short little musical at our church but I have loved singing my whole life and I love being on a stage so it made me very proud to see her up there. It made me happy to know that she enjoyed herself and had fun!
I tried to take pictures and have a video of one of their songs. They are all pretty blurry, we sat up higher and I had to zoom in a lot. You will at least get an idea.





You will have to turn the volume up. They are singing Silent Night acapella and it is not very loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment