Jared and I thought that Claire's hair was getting a little long and decided we would cut it. (Not us personally but professionally, there is no way either of us would or could do it.) I told her we were going to cut it and she immediately said she wanted it short. "I want it short like daddy's or Quinn's." I explained to her if she gets it that short she will not be able to wear it in ponytails anymore. Thankfully she agreed to not go that short. Whew!!! She was super excited about it on the day of the appointment and she reminded me again that she wanted it short. This time she said like her friend Rylee's at church. She said she has cute hair. I explained to her that her friends hair is super cute but that it was too short to put in a ponytail. So she opted for shorter hair that could still be put up. Oh my goodness...Girls!
 |
| Before |
 |
| She was not in the mood for picture taking but I had to show how long her bangs were. What kind of mother lets her kids' bangs hang in their eyes like that? |
 |
| The new do! |
 |
| She loves her new cut and it goes up in a ponytail...barely. |
 |
| I love her big eyes in this picture. |
No comments:
Post a Comment