.

Friday, December 23, 2011

I Love Christmas!

Tonight is our Christmas Eve. We will not be at our home on actual Christmas day so tomorrow is our Christmas day. The girls are pretty excited to open presents with toys in them (Claire) and also get cookies and cake (Quinn) in the morning. We put them to bed and have not heard a peep. I figure they will sleep like normal. Me, on the other hand, will have a hard time sleeping because I am so excited! I love this time of year and with kids it just makes it so much more fun. I can't wait to see their faces when they see gifts under the tree. Quinn has been saying she wants cake and cookies for Christmas so she will be ecstatic to know we are having birthday cake for Jesus AND I am pretty sure Santa will leave her some cookies in her stocking. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! Claire will be happy opening lots of presents. I basically individually wrapped everything just so she can have things to open. I can't wait to see her face when she opens a pair of tights and then batteries. Hehe! So when you see pictures of Christmas day don't be thinking we are bringing in the big bucks and spent a ton on gifts, though I would like to, it is just that everything that could be wrapped was. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!
We have had a tradition since Claire was born to buy new pajamas to wear on Christmas Eve. The girls picked theirs out this year and totally not on purpose they match each other. That secretly made me happy so I didn't try to change either one of their minds to get something different. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!
Ok, I think you get the point, I really do love Christmas and not just because of presents and cookies and cake. I love family, being together, the lights, the food, the music, and I love the reason we have Christmas...Jesus. Happy Birthday Jesus!
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!

The girls in their Christmas Pajamas

No comments:

Post a Comment