.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dance Dance Dance

Claire had her first dance recital with Jenks Dance Academy. It was like a mini one. They only danced one song, tap. It was held outside at the Riverwalk. Thankfully it wasn't too cold. Claire did awesome!! She didn't seem nervous at all but I was nervous enough for her. I wasn't sure what she would do but I should have guessed that she would be great. She loves to sing in front of people so I'm not sure why I thought dancing would be any different. I was so proud and I realized I am for sure one of those mamas that cry when they are proud of their children. I already know that Claire will one day be embarrassed by her emotional mama. The big recital is in May. We have been measured for and ordered the costume. They will dance one ballet and one tap number. I am so excited!! So proud of my little ballerina.
 
Such a big girl!





With her friend Kaitlyn that also danced that night.




No comments:

Post a Comment