.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Potty Training...again.

Well, we started potty training Quinn...again. It has been 5 months since the last time and she took the lead on it again. This time she was ready! She has done so good!! We still have accidents when we go out of the house because she is scared to go on another potty...me too, honey! Plus we are not sleep trained but we are headed in the right direction. I was ready this time as well. The day she told me she wanted to go on the big potty was the last time she wore a diaper. (January 8th to be exact) ;) She wears her princess panties most of the time but for some reason prefers pull ups. Maybe one day I will not have to buy a diaper like item again!! Like I said we are headed in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment