.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I'm Back!

Holy macaroni!!! It has been months since I have been on here. I would like to say it is not my fault. See...blogger told me I had used too much space and it wouldn't let me download pictures. What?!?! No pictures? Who do you think you are talking to. I can not write a post without at least one picture attached!! So I asked around to see what I needed to do and I got the answer. This is where it is now my fault. I got busy and didn't try and fix the problem and so now it is 3 months later and here I am. Three months behind and a ton of posts just waiting to be posted. Plus, I need to print out my blog into book form for the year. I think the problem has been resolved. We will see. I apologize to the few that follow me for your feed will be bombarded with pictures of my girls and family. It's a good thing we are a somewhat good looking family. ;)
Carpel tunnel...hello again! Here we go...
(I am breaking into a sweat because I am NOT posting a picture!)

No comments:

Post a Comment