.

Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter baskets

I was not planning on putting any type of gift in the girls' Easter baskets this year, I really don't want to get that started. I was planning on candy and snacks but that be it. The problem was that Quinn was carrying around Claire's baby doll and it was upsetting Claire. She would take it away from Quinn and then Q would cry. After about 10 times a day this happening I had to get Quinn a baby. So I ordered one online and felt I needed an excuse to give it to her so it ended up in her Easter basket. :) Claire has been loving to play with play dough, I love it too because it can keep her occupied up to an hour!!! So, Claire got play dough and all the fun gadgets like cookie cutters, rolling pin, presses, etc. She has the best time and Quinn loves to rock her very own baby in the rocking chair in her room. Their favorite thing was the candy...so next year that's the plan...candy! That's what they really want anyway.


Quinn eating candy. Love the face.

Still eating candy and carrying around her baby.

The baby's name is the same as Quinn's middle name. We didn't know this till we opened the box.

Play Dough!!!

Having fun playing with daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment