.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Quinny Q is growing up!

Yesterday Quinn stood up in the middle of the living room floor without holding on to anything (Which we have never seen her do) and walked over to me. Jared, Claire and I were in amazement. She was very proud of herself!! She continued to walk around the house the remainder of the afternoon. She would fall but would get back up and start over. It was so cute to watch her follow Claire down the hallway walking instead of crawling behind her. She even showed off her walking skills to a few people at church this morning. I am very happy she has reached this milestone but I am also sad, I truly realize that she is no longer a baby. Quinny Q. is growing up right before my eyes!


(Q. had taken no more than 4 or 5 steps at a time before yesterday...she was holding out on us.)





No comments:

Post a Comment