.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Quinn's moving on up.

Quinn has officially moved to a front-facing big girl car seat. I was so sad to take the infant car seat out. I may have teared up...ok I cried. For those of you that know me you know I am very sentimental and emotional. We bought Quinn the same car seat as Claire's it just has a different pattern. It totally makes the car feel different. The girls are no longer by each other. Which will probably be good for Quinn because Claire liked to stick her feet in Quinn's face. Claire likes the arrangement because we put her cup holder on her seat now that there is more room, she loves it. Quinn's first ride was on the way to church Sunday morning. On the way home she fell asleep and it was so cute to actually see her cute sleeping face. I loved it! It will take a little getting used to but I don't think it will take long.



1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! Claire and Katilyn have the same carseat..:) We are moving Matthew this weekend, I am sad, but excited to see his face!

    The Children's Musuem is so cool! Kaitlyn went on a field trip there, that is so cool about the trees We would love to do that!

    Basketball is so fun too, we are going to the Driller's game soon.

    You guys are such a sweet, fun family to so many things together. We have been trying to do a fun thing once a month. Thanks for sharing your wonderful family, love you all!

    ReplyDelete