Claire wanted her hair like Tinkerbells the other day so I twisted it up in a bun. Later when we took it out Claire's hair was wavy. She called it her curly hair and loved it! She asked if she could have curly hair again so I twisted her hair up on Saturday night and let her sleep in the twists. She woke up at least 6 times through out the night and I am convinced it was because I did not place the hair twists in the right spot and they were waking her up. I asked her each time she got up if the hair woke her up and if she wanted me to take them out. She insisted to keep them in. Sunday morning came and she was ready to untwist the moment she woke up. The result was curly hair. She walked around swinging her hair and running her hands through it. Jared said that was the girliest thing he has ever seen her do. She looked pretty cute. Who knew that even at three you want hair you don't have.
Monday, January 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment