We spent Christmas day with Jared's family. The girls were so excited to play with their cousins and to open more presents. We arrived the night before everyone was coming so the girls had lots of time to see the gifts under the tree. By the time we opened gifts Claire knew whos went to whom. Once cousins started arriving she would take them to the tree and tell them which ones were there's. She was so excited once the last of the family had arrived, it was finally time to open presents. The adults had a good time that night snacking and playing Mexican Train dominoes. One of my favorite games. This night in particular because I was winning. ;)I was winning the entire game but ended up losing on the last round to Jared's brother by two points!!! I write this only because I am still a little bitter about it. Fun times!! We are blessed with such great families and I think this is why I love Christmas so much...family time.
Sunday, January 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment