.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Dr. Claire is in.

Jared has this Fisher Price doctor kit that he played with as a kid. The girls are loving playing with it. Claire calls herself Dr. Claire and gets into character. She has her office set up in her room with all the doctor supplies, a phone, and a computer (leapfrog) like her real doctors have. She even gets a phone call in the middle of her appointments and leaves the room. She is a very good doctor and is very thorough and uses all of her instruments. She had a stuffed bear to give me after my appointment because I did a good job. Her main patient is Quinn even when Quinn is not willing. I will see her running around chasing Quinn with a stethoscope and a thermometer.  So far only Claire has been the doctor. Jared and I can't wait until Quinn gets to be the doctor. We will call her Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman!

Dr. Claire's Office





This is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment