.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

FRIENDS

The girls and myself have great friends within the Jang family. They were our very first playdate back when Quinn and Jaycen were infants. It has been so fun watching the kids grow over the past couple of years. The girls get so excited when they know they will be seeing Alex and Jaycen and they cry when we have to leave them. When they are parting ways you will almost aways here these exact words while crying and waving. "Bye Alex, Bye Jaycen, Love you!!!!!!" The boys are the same. The Jangs will be moving to New York soon and I have to say I am a little (maybe more than a little) sad about that, for selfish reasons of course. Not only do the girls have a friendship with the boys but I have a friendship with Desiree. I have not told the girls they are moving and not sure how I am going to. The Jangs are still trying to sell their house so I figure I will wait until that happens. (Praying they sell it soon) I am so happy for their family and for what God has in store for their lives!! We have been blessed by them and I know our families will be lifetime friends.
Micky Mouse popcicles on a hot day.
 

Quinn and Jaycen

Claire and Alex


Friends

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!! We are so going to miss you!! I can't believe my boys posed and smiled for you - they are terrible for pictures lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these pictures are precious, your photography skills are amazing! They are a great bunch of kids and play so well together. I am right there with you Amber, I don't know what I will do when they leave but I am enjoying every minute I have until then!

    Shawna

    ReplyDelete