.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Photography Time

As you can obviously tell that I am loving my new camera. It helps that I have 2 beautiful little girls that love to get their picture taken. I have been praying about whether this photography thing could go somewhere and could possibly be more than a hobby. It scares the life out of me to put myself out there and to even think about having other people trust me with taking pictures of their kids or family. I hope to get a few sessions (Jared, you can laugh now) under my belt and then see where it may take me. I am thinking I would charge very little for the first few and start saving up for a new lens that I want and then see what happens. See if this is something God wants me to pursue or if it remains a hobby. In the meantime I am just taking tons of pictures of Claire and Quinn and trying to come up with new ideas. Here are my sweet darlings....I like doing more candid looking shots but here are a few that are a little more posed.












No comments:

Post a Comment