.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Riley Family Vacation 2012

I look forward to summer time every year because I know I get to spend vacation with our families. This year my whole family got together at Lake Murray in Ardmore, Oklahoma. We had such a good time spending a week with everyone. We went swimming, played miniature golf, went on walks, played at the beach, and just had fun. The girls love being with their cousins. Claire and Malachi were buds all week long and Quinn attached herself to the big girls and followed them around. This was probably my favorite spot we have vacationed with my family. The cabins were nice (except for a few scorpions and spiders), it was peaceful, beautiful, and there were plenty of things for us to do. The girls were not wanting vacation to end. Me either...

The Thunder were in the playoffs this week so we had to Thunder Up.

Big girls.


She was sad after she made a hole in one because she wanted to hit her ball again.






Mama, daddy, and me.

The whole gang.



No comments:

Post a Comment